This online activation form allows you generate your annual activation code. By simply entering some basic information about your club and your UNIKON Club Equipment.
You need to be the primary registered keeper of the UNIKON Club Equipment as stated on the signed registered keepers agreement form (green form). If the registered keeper or contact information has changed please contact UNIKON on 01775 717177. Please make sure that your UCS is on version 4.2 or you will be unable to get an activation code for 2020. If you require an update please click here.
– Please complete all fields (customers from ROI please leave the postcode field blank).
– To activate your system you will require a code. This 6 digit code (xxxx-xx) is displayed on your Club Base screen when your full system is connected and switched on.
– This code needs to be entered in the box below labelled ‘Code on Screen’.
The code will appear the following screen on your club systems base. This is just an example:
If you are having problems obtaining an activation code, please first check that:
- You have entered the primary keepers name and post code correctly
- That the post code was entered using a space
- That the post code letters and numbers are correct. I.e. “0” zero used and not the letter “O” and vice versa.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the online activation process or require UNIKON Club or Loft support, please email email@example.com and we will respond within the next 5 working days. For activations please ensure you include in the email the code on the UNIKON display and all the other information in the form above.
Please do not attempt to telephone us for activations or support as this will cause further delay in our ability to respond.
When sending emails please include details of any issues and your telephone number in case we may need to call you.
Please bear with us, we are working to respond to your issues/queries as quickly as possible, but this may take longer than usual due to demand and operational precautions put in place for COVID19. Thank you for your support and patience.